Residential Solar Installation
A roof-top solar panel system installed in your home will capture the sun’s energy and convert it into electricity. RegenEn Solar will come out to your residence and do a free site evaluation and assess the angle and positioning of the roof, the square footage of the roof and shade cover. Solar energy has many benefits for residential use.
Here is a list of reasons to install solar in your home:
- Eliminate electric bill
- Net-metering: sell electricity back to your utility
- Increase your property value
- Solar panels last a lifetime
- Help end America’s reliance on fossil fuels
- Help America become energy independent
- Reduce carbon footprint / effect on climate change
Another benefit of installing solar now is the 30-percent federal tax credit.
- Most common, 90% of installations are grid-tie (no batteries)
- Allows for net-metering
Grid Tie with battery backup
- Provides power when grid goes down
- Best option for silent, reliable, power production in times of grid outage
Off Grid with battery backup
- Best choice in remote areas
- Less expensive than connecting to grid if installation is more than 1/4 mile from grid
Internet Monitoring Service
This “smart grid” technology is a great service that allows you to monitor the electricity production of your solar panel system on the internet. This monitoring service can also be set to send you an email alert if productivity declines. If the decrease in electricity is an ongoing problem, you can call RegenEn Solar and we will work with you to correct the problem.
Not only are you saving money on your utility bill, you can also sell electricity to your utility at the market rate during days that the system is producing more power than you are using. You can watch your meter spin backwards as the utility pays you!
The Systems Pays For Itself
A solar panel system not only eliminates your electric bill, it can also immediately add $20,000 to the value of your home.